Revitalin Skin Centaurus L3 LED Therapy Mask
- The latest generation in wearable anti-ageing technology
- Combines anti-ageing red and LED light therapy
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone, texture and firms the skin
- Clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 35% in just 4 weeks
- 95% of users said their skin tone, texture, firmness and tightness was improved
- Warning Tips:
Do not use the LED Therapy Mask if you are pregnant, may be pregnant or nursing as the risks are unknown and have not been established
No more than 10 to 30 minutes a day, suggested 3-4 sessions per week
Although sun rays can detrimentally impact skin, other kinds of light have a positive influence. LED lights are one of them.
Take a quick scroll through your Instagram feed, and you’ll notice several different colors emitting from such face masks. These shades (or wavelengths, as they’re otherwise known) aren’t there to create a pretty picture, but to help the skin in various ways.
“The masks send energy into the cells to stimulate natural cellular responses,” says Colorescience skin specialist Patricia Boland. Blue light, for example, targets bacteria that causes acne, per Vogue. Red goes deeper to reduce inflammation and build collagen that diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, green can help with pigmentation, and yellow is used for wound healing, Stylist notes.